Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Of Hispanic heritage as defined by the U.S. Department of Education;
- A graduating senior, past-year GED recipient, community college student, transferring community college student, student attending a four-year institution, or a student accepted into a post-graduate program or teacher credential program;
- A resident of Alameda County. Applicant must show proof of Alameda County residence (e.g., Alameda County address on application, Alameda County address on IRS 1040 tax forms);
- Plan to attend an accredited community college, university or approved technical or vocational school;
- Community college and university scholarship recipients must be taking in at least six units/credits.
DEADLINE: Saturday, February 1, 2022
Applications are available in December of each year.